Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Buxton Family Dental, we always welcome and encourage your questions. When you ask questions about things that concern you, you help us learn what is important to you, which allows us to provide personalized care that is right for your needs.
We have shared a few commonly asked questions here, but you may have some of your own. If so, please call our office at (970) 482-6333 or use our convenient online contact form.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- Do you treat children?
- Why do I need this procedure?
- What procedures do you perform?
- How much will this cost?
- What's the difference between bonding and veneers?
- How do you treat TMJ pain?
- Which cosmetic treatments do you offer?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- My crown is old and broken. What should I do?
- What are dental sealants?
- I'm afraid of needles. Do you have to give me a shot?
- Why am I being sent to a dental specialist?
- Do I really need to have my wisdom teeth removed?
- How do you make your patients comfortable during their dental care?
- How do dentists find a cavity?
- Do you treat patients of all ages?